Second lockdown -update 02/11/2020
November 9th, 2020
In light of Boris Johnson’s announcements on 31 October 2020 and the second lockdown taking effect on 5 November 2020 we want to assure you that our office at 3 Manor Road will remain open, albeit that many of our team will work from home.
Please e mail or contact the office (01206 578421) as usual.
We will follow all Government guidelines and where possible appointments will be virtual or by telephone; any visitors to the office will be required to wear masks and we will observe social distancing at all times in well ventilated offices.
We seek to provide as much support and advice as we can in connection with the Government economic support measures, accounting and tax issues, whilst doing our best to protect the health and safety of our staff and clients.
We will update our website as more information becomes available for:-
- the extension to furloughing,
- more help for the self employed – SEISS grant
- grants for businesses that have had to close – Colchester
- extensions to the Bounceback loan and Coronavirus Large Business Interruption Loan Schemes – application deadline for both loan schemes is now 31 January 2021.
- Note that for individual homeowners, there has been an extension to mortgage holidays also.