Coronavirus update – Lockdown 3
Sophie Warner - January 5th, 2021
In light of Boris Johnson’s announcements on 4 January 2021 and the third lockdown taking effect on 5 January 2021 we want to assure you that our office at 3 Manor Road will remain open, albeit that many of our team will work from home.
Please e mail or contact the office (01206 578421) as usual.
We will follow all Government guidelines and where possible appointments will be virtual (zoom/teams) or by telephone; any visitors to the office will be required to wear masks and we will observe social distancing at all times in well ventilated offices.
We seek to provide as much support and advice as we can in connection with the Government economic support measures, accounting and tax issues, whilst doing our best to protect the health and safety of our staff and clients.
We will update our website as more information becomes available for:-
- the extension until 30 April 2021 to furloughing,
- more help for the self employed the third SEISS claim can be made between 29/11/2020 and 29/01/2021– SEISS grant
- grants for businesses that have had to close – local authority – Colchester
- businesses that have to close
- set up a time to pay arrangement for Self Assessment tax due 31 January 2021 – time to pay
- pay VAT deferred April – June 2020 by instalments – set up instalments
- extensions to the Bounceback loan and Coronavirus Large Business Interruption Loan Schemes – application deadline for both loan schemes is now 31 January 2021.
- note that for individual homeowners, there has been an extension to mortgage holidays also.